Access to Crossref Similarity Check‘s tool, to help the journal detect plagiarism in the articles that are submitted to its platform.
The article submitted is checked against a database composed of millions of published scholarly articles and web pages.
* Crossref is a not-for-profit organization that provides tools and services (DOI registration, Simlilarity Check...) helping interlinking scholarly documents (journals, books, proceedings, working papers, data sets...
The Centre Mersenne can help the journal's editorial team manage the peer review process using the Open Journal System software (OJS):
- Managing of the editorial flow and the peer review process,
- Contacts with authors,
- Coordination of the editorial team, reviewers, editors...
Print on demand, printing per volume...
- printing per volume to address the archiving needs of academic libraries,
- print on demande of open access content.
Plagiarism Detection: free up to 50 submissions. Beyond, 0.75 c/submission (excl. taxes)
Managing Editor: 20 €/hour (excl. taxes)
Print-on-Demand: depends on volume.