1- Check that your publication complies with our criteria and publication standards
2- Choose your accession pack
3- Upload and fill in the Membership Request Form:
New journal Membership Request Form (fees will be soon available)
Existing Journal Membership Request Form (fees will be soon available)
150 rue de la Chimie - CS 40700
38 058 Grenoble cedex 9
6- The process is on!
The Centre Mersenne supports publications meeting the two following criterias:
- open access scientific publications,
- formatted in LaTeX.
Publications can be:
- Journals, books or proceedings,
- Of national of international base
- Of any scientific discipline
- Existing or newly-created journals
These publications should adhere to the following publication standards:
- Open Access: The journal preferably publishes under Diamond Open Access model (preferred over Gold Open Access), no money is required to publish (no APC) nor to read.
- Peer Review: The journal must be peer-reviewed.
- Independence: The journal has a transparent ownership structure and articles are selected on behalf of a competent, scientifically independent editorial board,
- Copyright: Authors transfer copyright to the extent necessary for operating (no exclusive transfer required). Articles are published under an explicit Open Access licence. For instance, Creative Commons licences can be used (CC-BY, CC-BY-ND...) To learn more about Creative Commons.
- Title ownership: The journal's title is owned by a not-for-profit entity serving the relevant scientific community.
- Best practice: the journal website complies with COPE's "Principles of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing".
- A not-for-profit project
Basic Entrance fees to access the Mersenne Center, payable once.
Annual Maintenance and Support Fees*
|- Typesetting - Simple Layout Mathematics||7,5 €/page|
- Typesetting - Simple Layout (excl. Mathematics)
with HTML production
- Typesetting - Complex Layout (excl. Mathematics)
with HTML production
|- Copyediting||7,59 €/page|
|- Managing Editor||9,00 €/page|
|- Plagiarism Detection||0,80 €/document|
|- Printing||See List of prices|
Invoicing for services may be subject to a partial or total discount, depending on the means available and the level of service requested by the Journal.
We will invite you to contact us for a personalised quote : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon acceptation, each Publication becomes a Member.
2- Assessment by Mathdoc of the demand according to the above criteria and publication standards.
3- The Mersenne scientific Committee assesses the relevance of the project. It may consult experts if neccessary.
4- Possibly after several rounds, the Steering Committee makes the final decision.
5- When the proposal is accepted, the Centre Mersenne sends an acceptance letter to the publisher of the journal as well as a contract and a quote to be signed and returned.
6- Once the signed contract is received by Centre Mersenne, partnership can begin.