Check if your journal is not already indexed in Scopus: list of journals.
Criteria required for assessment
To be considered as a journal, the document must meet at least the following criteria:
- the journal is reviewed by a reading committee and must render the detailed review process accessible to peers.
- publication must be regular
- publication is identified by an ISSN
- the journal must offer content that is “relevant and understandable by an international audience”, and headings and abstracts must be written in Roman script.
- the journal must make public any ethics statement and misconduct in publication practices.
Quality assessment of the review
The journals are then evaluated according to 5 criteria:
- Editorial policy
- Prestige of the journal
- Regularity of publication
- Online visibility
To submit a journal for indexing on Scopus, the online form must be returned.
In case of refusal
Possibility to reapply.