Check if your journal is not already indexed in Mathematical Reviews : https://mathscinet.ams.org/dmr/JournalList.html
Criteria for selection
- The journal must offer scientific content
- The journal’s website must be sustainable. It should include all published articles and information about the journal.
- The articles are published in their final form. If they are not, the site indicates this and keeps the different versions of the article.
- Any changes must be clearly indicated
- The use of DOIs for articles is encouraged
- Journals must adhere to the following guidelines:Ethical Guidelines of the AMS, Best Current Practices for Journals of the IMU, NISO’s Recommendations for Journal Article Versions, and Core Practices of COPE.
The application form is available here: https://mathscinet.ams.org/mresubs/index.html